Spirit of the Fourth 2017 Parade
Rehearsals - Sunday, July 2 & Monday, July 3
Parade - Tuesday, July 4
All students are invited to perform in the Rancho Bernardo Spirit of the Fourth 2017 Parade, including incoming Freshman and Alumni. The rehearsal and performance schedule is below:
- Saturday 7/2, 5:00-7:00 p.m. - Rehearsal at Poway HS, meet in N-1
- Sunday 7/3, 5:00-7:00 p.m. - Rehearsal at Poway HS, meet in N-1
- Monday 7/4, Call Time 2:00 p.m., Parade Start Time 3:30 p.m. - Meet in the parking lot in front of the RB Post Office, 16960 Bernardo Center Dr.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: All students participating in the RB 4th of July Parade must complete Form A and Form B (if applicable) before they may participate in the parade. Please download, complete, print, and sign the forms below. A hardcopy of all forms must be turned in at the first parade rehearsal on Sunday, July 2nd.
- Confidential Medical Information Release Form for Co-Curricular Activity (AKA Form A) - this form must be completed by ALL participants
- Authorization to Carry Medication Form (AKA Form B) - this form must be completed and signed by a physician for all students who will be carrying an epi-pen, inhaler, or any other medication
For rehearsals, wear athletic shorts, T-shirt, and sneakers. No flip-flops, sandals, or jeans. Be sure to bring your marching instrument and water.
White Emerald Brigade polo shirts (AKA travel shirts) will be available for sale at both rehearsals. The cost is $25. Checks should be made payable to "PHSMB".>
Performance attire on parade day will be the Emerald Brigade travel shirt (white polo), black shorts, white socks, and white athletic shoes. Water will be provided.
See the following for more information about the event:
Poway 4th of July Fireworks Celebration
Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Gates Open at 6:00 p.m., Fireworks at 9:00 p.m.
$5 admission per person for ages 12 and up
Poway High School Titan Stadium, 15500 Espola Road, Poway
Cap off your 4th with an "awesome" fireworks display! At this annual event, the PHS Music Boosters are given the opportunity to earn valuable fundraising dollars (around $8,000!) in partnership with the Community Services Department of the City of Poway. A portion of the entrance fee will go to PHSMB.
A BIG "THANK YOU" to all who have signed up to help at the event. Go to the Poway High 4th of July Volunteer Sign-Up Page if you need to check or change your shift time. Contact Kari Nietz-Gigstad at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
See the following for more information about the event on the City of Poway's website:
Fri, June 9
Thu, June 8
Fri, June 2
Thu, June 1
Wed, May 31
Wed, May 24
Sat, May 13
Thu, May 11
Saturday, May 6, 2017
April 26, 2017
April 4-6, 2017
March 21, 2017
March 1-2, 2017
February 15, 2017
February 3, 4, 10, & 11, 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017