2019-2020 Emerald Brigade pictures will be taken in full uniform on Saturday, August 24. Photos will be taken of the full band, sections, and individual members. You can also ask the photographer to take a picture of your select “buddy group.” As in past years, Most Valuable Photographers (MVP) will shoot our “official” photos.
WHAT YOU SHOULD WEAR:
- Black marching shoes if you have them. Marching shoes ordered at uniform fitting will not arrive before Picture Day. Please wear solid black shoes if you do not have marching shoes yet.
- Black T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black socks
- Hair may be styled. Shakos will not be worn.
- HABSOLUTELY NO MAKEUP! Foundation, powder, and blush will stain the uniforms.
MORE IMPORTANT PICTURE DAY INFO:
- Do not leave until sectional and individual photos are taken.
- Eat breakfast and drink water before arriving.
- You can pre-order photo packages directly from MVP using the link below. The EVENT CODE is 7800.
- You can also download the MVP order form for pricing and ordering information. Hard-copy order forms will also be available on Picture Day, and MVP reps will be there to answer your questions.
- We will also display and sell Emerald Brigade merchandise. Orders will be taken for personalized band items such at jackets, hoodies and bags. Great for marching season and year round!