The Emerald Brigade will be performing in their first tournament this season at Rancho Bernardo High School on Saturday, October 5. They are scheduled to perform in the 6A division at 8:45 p.m. Here is the Emerald Brigade’s schedule for the day:
- 8:30 a.m. – Full rehearsal at PHS
- 2:30 p.m. – Load trucks at the end of rehearsal
- 6:30 p.m. – Call time at RBHS
- 8:45 p.m. – Emerald Brigade performance
- 9:45 p.m. – Awards
- 10:15 p.m. – Parent pick up at RBHS
Parents, since we are not using buses for transportation to the Rancho Bernardo Tournament, the following details will be important in planning the drop-off and pick-up of your student:
- Call time at RB is 6:30 p.m. There is a student drop-off in front of RBHS. Students should meet at the Emerald Brigade uniform trailer.
- Students should arrive ready to dress in their uniform: black marching shoes, black T-shirt (NO TANK TOPS), black shorts, and black crew-length (NO ANKLES SHOWING) socks, and please – NO MAKE-UP, NAIL POLISH, OR EARRINGS!
- Please do not bring personal items. There will not be a place to store them.
- Parents are responsible for transporting their students home. Please arrange a pick-up spot with your child ahead of time.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is PUSD policy that students do not drive themselves or other students to school functions.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope this information helps us all to have a stress-free competition.
See the following for more information about the Rancho Bernardo Field Tournament: