Our annual Starbucks Holiday Fundraiser is an important time to showcase our program to the public, bring joy to the community, and raise money for our program. Small ensembles of PHS musicians will perform outside of the Creekside Plaza Starbucks throughout the day. Students, get your ensembles together quickly, find some holiday music, and start rehearsing!
- Sign-up sheet for student groups is in the Band Room on the front white board
- Each performance shift is 2 hours
- Musicians Need to bring their own music stands (and holiday music)
- A limited number of chairs are available
- Wear something festive like a Santa hat or an ugly holiday sweater!
- Students, if you perform three times (it doesn’t have to be with the same group), you get a gift card as our thank you!
- STUDENTS MAY NOT PERFORM WITHOUT AN ADULT CHAPERONE – ask a parent or adult friend to volunteer
PARENTS – To volunteer for a chaperone shift, go to the Starbucks Holiday Music Performance Chaperone Sign-up at http://slyreply.com/app/sheets/x9c3qa9qatqg/. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER WHEN YOU SIGN UP.
Parents, adult siblings, and relatives are welcome to chaperone – bring the whole family! This is a very easy and enjoyable volunteer opportunity – all you have to do is enjoy our musicians and watch the donation basket – you can sit back and relax and grab a bite to eat or hot drink! If you would like to chaperone when your child is performing, please ask them when they signed up to play.
Parents, please donate gift cards ($5 or $10) to thank our musicians. Popular gift cards are for Starbucks, In-N-Out, Jamba Juice, iTunes, Chipotle, Subway, and In the Mix. Put your donated cards in an envelope marked “Starbucks” and drop it off in the green basket in the directors office. Thank you!
Please email Sara Langer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.