Poway Invitational Field Tournament (PIFT) 2020
PIFT 2020 Entry/Classification Form
Please read the SCSBOA Field Tournament Entry guidelines below prior to completing the form:
- Band Directors may choose to compete in a larger band classification if they wish. Once this decision is made the group will remain in that division for the entire season.
- A band may not move down a division.
- Bands must remain in the designated division determined by the formula above for the entire marching season. The placement within a division will be determined by the group¡¦s enrollment at their first SCSBOA adjudicated event.
- If the number of performing members exceeds the classification numbers declared for that band, all units in the band will be assessed a five (5.0) point penalty.
- In situations where inclement weather or poor field conditions prohibits field performance, competitions may take place out of doors or inside gymnasiums at the discretion of the tournament host and head judge. The entire judging panel will be used to adjudicate the music, general effect, and auxiliary captions. Scores from these events will not count as qualifying scores for the SCSBOA Field Championships.
- Host bands may perform in their own tournament to secure a qualifying score for the SCSBOA Field Championships and are to be scheduled within their appropriate class. Scores earned will appear on the official recaps. Trophies need not be awarded.
- Bands must compete at three SCSBOA field events to qualify for championships.
INSTRUCTIONS: Enter data into the fields, then click the "SUBMIT" button on the bottom of the page. Fields that require data are indicated with an asterisk(*). If the information for a required field is not available, please enter "Not Available" or "NA" in the field.
After you have sucessfully submitted the entry form, a confirmation will be emailed to the address that you have entered in the Director's Email field below. If you do not receive a confirmation email, or are having difficulty with the entry form, please send email to email@example.com.