Parents, relatives, and adult friends of the music program, mark your calendars – the PHSMB Auction and Dinner Fundraiser will be held on Friday, May 17 at the Rancho Bernardo Country Club. This promises to be an incredible evening full of PURE FUN! Please share the Auction & Dinner Fundraiser flyer with everyone you know!
Click the link below for our Auction page and view some of the FABULOUS auction opportunities. Be sure to check back, the list is updated in realtime!
This not-to-be-missed event features:
- Complimentary Sparkling Wine on arrival – starting at 6:30
- Delicious Pasta Dinner – starting at 7:00, featuring:
- Caesar Salad
- Roasted Vegetables
- Italian Lasagna
- Chicken Alfredo
- Coffee & Tea
- Fun & Free Casino Games – starting at 7:00
- Silent Auction – bidding closes at 9:00
- Live Auction – starting at 9:15
- No-Host Cash Bar
- Live Entertainment throughout the night
- V.I.P. Blackjack Table with Celebrity Dealer Mr. Mike Cook!!!!
We are looking for people to donate items, themed baskets, or services for the auction, monetary support, and sponsors for the game tables. Sponsors for the tables can be companies or individuals. Each sponsor will receive two complimentary dinner tickets. You can give the Auction & Dinner Fundraiser Donation form to businesses that might be interested in donating.
Advance tickets are on sale for $40 per person through May 12, and $45 per person from May 13 through 16. On the day of the event, tickets will be $50 per person at the door. To order your advance tickets, do one of the following:
- Complete the Auction and Dinner Fundraiser order form and return with payment to the green basket in the director’s office.
- Purchase tickets through our Silent Auction Pro page using the link below:
Contact Melissa Martinez at email@example.com if you would like to sponsor, have donations for the event, or have any questions.